Fast media player/recorder/converter
You may also like
fmedia is a multifunctional audio processing tool. It can:
- Playback audio in .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a (ALAC), .ape, .wv, .wav formats.
- Convert audio to .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .wav.
- Cut compressed audio files without re-encoding.
- Record audio from microphone or other input device.
Additional functionality includes:
- Split .cue files into separate tracks.
- Mix several audio files into one.
- Analyze PCM audio (clipping, CRC, etc.)
fmedia can run in GUI or console mode.
In GUI mode it mostly acts as a simple but very fast audio player consuming very little system resources.
In console mode it's a powerful audio processor which can, for example, split a big audio file with .cue into multiple tracks with just a single command.